Introduction training TOGAF & ArchiMate
Do you want to quickly update your knowledge of TOGAF as well as ArchiMate? This introduction training brings together the most important parts of this architecture method and modelling language in a relatively short period of only two days.
In this overview you can find the features of the TOGAF & ArchiMate introduction training. Are you curious about our other trainings? Please take a look at our complete training overview!
Introduction TOGAF & ArchiMate
TOGAf & ArchiMate
|Certificates & exams||
Certificate of attendance
|Recommended by trainee||
|Evaluation by trainee||
Training incl. iPad Mini 1, 2
|Training excl. iPad Mini 1||
|Online training available||
1) All prices are exclusive VAT
2) iPad Mini Space Grey/16GB, for other versions please contact us about the pricing
In this two day training we will look at architecture in a pragmatic way. We will let you experience how the architecture framework TOGAF® can be applied and how architecture can be done visually by using modelling language ArchiMate.
Modelling with ArchiMate
The topics of the training are:
- What is Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture and IT Architecture?
- How can I do architecture in my organisation?
- What is the use of doing architecture?
- Agile architecture, how do I do that?
- How can I visualise my architecture?
- Capturing and enabling decision making
- What can I do with TOGAF® and ArchiMate®?
- How do I apply TOGAF® and ArchiMate® in practice?
The target groups for this workshop are for example Business Architects, Information Architects, Senior Designers, Consultants, Program Managers, Application Architects, IT Architects, IT Managers, Portfolio Managers and Project Managers.