Introduction training Enterprise Architecture
Have you always wanted to understand what architecture is and what it can do for you and your organisation? Start up with this pragmatic workshop for Enterprise Architecture (EA)!
In this overview you can find the features of the EA introduction training. Are you curious about our other trainings like ArchiMate® or TOGAF®? Please take a look at our complete training overview!
Introduction Enterprise Architecture
|Certificates & exams||
Certificate of attendance
|Recommended by trainee||
|Evaluation by trainee||
Training incl. iPad 1, 2
|Training excl. iPad 1||
|Online training available||
1) All prices are exclusive VAT
2) iPad 2018 (6th edition) Space Grey/32GB, for other versions please contact us about the pricing
In this one day training we will look at architecture in a pragmatic way. We will let you experience how the architecture framework TOGAF® can be applied and how architecture can be done visually by using modelling language ArchiMate®.
Modelling with ArchiMate
The topics of the training are:
- What is Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture and IT Architecture?
- How can I do architecture in my organisation?
- What is the use of doing architecture?
- Agile architecture, how do I do that?
- How can I visualise my architecture?
- Capturing and enabling decision making
- What can I do with TOGAF® and ArchiMate®?
- How do I apply TOGAF® and ArchiMate® in practice?
The target groups for this workshop are for example business architects, information architects, senior designers, consultants, program managers, application architects, IT architects, IT managers, portfolio managers and project managers.